Monday, November 19, 2012

MOnday MOrning MOustache MOment


Greetings and Welcome to the Third MOnday in MOvember! Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for our weekly feature, the...

MOnday MOrning MOustache MOment

One more week to go! Please visit my MO site and drop some coins in the coffer: http://mobro.co/FoamFan 


I'm hairy high and low
Please ask me why so
We talk about my MO!

Gimme a face with MO
Long beautiful MO


Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there MO
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

MO, MO, MO, MO, MO, MO, MO
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My MO

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...

MO, MO, MO, MO, MO, MO, MO
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My MO

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided

Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!



MO, MO, MO, MO, MO, MO, MO
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My MO, MO, MO, MO, MO, MO, MO
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it

My MO





Hair song lyrics from soundtrack cf "Hair" are property & copyright of their owners and are provided in lightly edited form for educational purposes only. Visit Hair page to find more, or use search.

2 comments:

  1. I think you have 'way too much time on your hands/hair since you've retired, Dave! Ye gods and little fishies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, LT, this is hardly the most encouraging message you could have crafted. Are you and your little fishies mocking the Mighty MO? What am I going to do with you, LT?

      Please bear these facts in mind: (a) growing a moustache takes very little effort on the part of the grower. In fact, I have saved 3 mins per day by not shaving. My MO certainly has not prevented me being gainfully employed; (b) If I had even more time on my hands, I could not grow my moustache any faster, and (c) Since growing a moustache, I have discovered I really couldn't care less what other people think.

      "The Audacity of Badassity!" LOL.

      Mock the MO? Oh, hell no! I'll revoke your MO Sista status if you don't recant! HA HA

      Delete