Monday, May 5, 2014

L.I.N.K.S. (9): NaPoMo 2014 Recap

L.I.N.K.S. that Lure, Intrigue, Nurture, Kindle, or Stimulate, Part 9


I set out to participate in National Poetry Month by writing or sharing something of a poetic nature each day in the month of April. I hope readers, friends, and family enjoyed the journey as much as I did. For your convenience (and to satisfy my desire to recapitulate) here is a summary of NaPoMo 2014 on PhilosFX:


  1. National Poetry Month
  2. hallelujah-redux
  3. Courage
  4. happy-86th-maya-day
  5. would-anyone-watch?
  6. uncage-your-mind
  7. our-origin-in-stars
  8. Vonnegut's Letter to Students
  9. versions-of-vision
  10. 50 Miles of Haiku
  11. dont-close-door
  12. Gettysburg
  13. write-just-write
  14. of-lying-liars-laying-in-layers
  15. this-mood-is-not-your-fault
  16. Conflicted
  17. condemned-or-redeemed
  18. Rock Me Gently
  19. talon-pierced-carp
  20. Budding Young Poet
  21. the-tao-of-deve
  22. earth-day
  23. in-honor-of-william-shakespeares-450th
  24. 50-reasons-not-to-date-poet
  25. how-wonderful-life-is-with-you-in-my-world
  26. love-is-inverted-fear
  27. What do I know about Love?
  28. a-haiku-about-getting-out-of-bed
  29. Baby Got Brew
  30. we-all-have-cancer


I studied architecture because I loved art and science both, and no profession I could think of aside from philosophy prized both equally. The point is that I am sure my poetry reveals certain clues about my poor fitness as a poet. I share anyway.

Follow your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment