Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mo-Vember Closing Comments


As I close out MoVember 2011, I want to thank all of my supporters and friends who have joined me in the cause. New pics in the photo gallery of my MoSpace show my Dad, brothers, nephews, and best friend who all helped us change the face of men's health.

Check it out here: http://mobro.co/foamfan 

Our $125 in collected contributions ranked us in the top 22,000 of all participants nationwide. Every bit helps! I am personally so grateful for good health and the opportunity to help Mo Bros and Mo Sistas everywhere promote early detection and effective prevention and treatment for men's health issues!

Here's to a healthy and happy year ahead, until MoVember 2012. 

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to
    my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!
    Feel free to surf my web blog - http://www.trackingdevices.ie

    ReplyDelete