Monday, November 14, 2011

Movember Week Two Update

14 November 2011

The Mo-tivation to participate in Mo-Vember is to raise awareness of men's health issues. The 'stache is filling in, and of course people are starting to point out that I could use a moustache on the top of my head.

Ha ha.

I can take a joke as long as people are getting their checkups and chipping in a few bucks to the cause as they feel able.

As far as the donations go, we crossed above the $100 donation level today and I was awarded a ticket to the Washington, DC Movember Parte.  Woot! For $200 I can earn a second ticket and take a lucky someone with me!  Please visit my site at http://MoBro.co/FoamFan

Status on my Checkups:


  • Vaccinations (still need a flu shot)--Done!
  • Complete physical for retirement--Scheduled
  • Behavioral health check-up--Scheduled
  • Annual dental screening--Scheduled
  • Annual eye exam--Scheduled
  • Annual health and wellness screening--Scheduled
  • Periodic blood lab--Scheduled

Check out this perfect Movember t-shirt, from my favorite moustachioed brewery, DC Brau. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Movember Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment