Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Pi Day for the Ages

Mark your calendars and set your alarms for Saturday, March 14, 2015, at 9:26.53 a.m.

Or, in another means of expression,

3/14/15 @ 9:26:53

This, of course, for those of you who do not already have your calendars marked, represents the first ten digits of the mystical ratio known for ages by the Greek letter, pi 

Here at PhilosFX, we have a tradition of celebrating Pi Day in numbers. Here is a look at Numbers of Note on Pi (3.14) Day, 2015


I do not know if my "blogological" musings are helping or hindering anyone else, but this I do know: 


My blogging may not change the world, but 
Blogging changes me, and then 
I change the world.

Keep on bloggin'!


Albert Einstein was born on March 14, which is also celebrated as Pi Day,
honoring the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter,
otherwise known as the  mathematical constant π. Credit: Biography.com


R. Crumb is considered by many to be the
single best cartoonist America has ever produced.






Previous posts on this Pi Day Par-tay theme:


No comments:

Post a Comment