Thursday, March 26, 2015

Your Purpose: Good Things Come to Those Who Hustle and Grind




This Venn diagram has captured my imagination today. Does it speak to you? Look closer. Does its message apply equally to all people? Or might some people be inspired, while others feel even more marginalized than before? 

I feel I am living in that sweet spot at the center of passion, mission, vocation, and profession. Yet I am mindful of how very fortunate I am to even be able to claim this! A great many people live in despair. And there are many others who are equally able to fulfill their purpose, but whose values are at odds with mine. 

This drawing feeds my Venn diagram fetish, but it leaves me feeling somewhat concerned at what is not shown: Values. Not everyone is both willing and able. Not everyone who is both willing and able is pointed in the right direction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment