1. 404: Someone who's clueless. From the World Wide Web error message 404 Not Found, meaning that the requested document could not be located.
2. Abdicate: to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
3. Acme: a generic skin disease.
4. Adulatery: cheating on one's wife with a much younger woman who holds you in awe.
5. Antifun gal: a prude.
6. App: Software application for a smartphone or tablet computer.
7. Auto-da-feh: the extermination of heretics via drowning in a vat of pus.
8. Balderdash: a rapidly receding hairline.
9. BFF: Stands for best friends forever. Used to state how close you are to another individual.
10. Brangelina: used to refer to supercouple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
11. Burglesque: a poorly planned break-in. (See: Watergate)
12. Chilax: To calm down or relax, it is a slang term used when someone is starting to get uptight about something that is happening.
13. Circumvent: an opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish men.
14. Coffee: the person upon whom one coughs.
15. Coiterie: a very, very close-knit group.
16. Contratemps: the resentment permanent workers feel toward the fill-in workers.
17. Crapacity: The size of one's attic.
18. Crowdsourcing: The activity of getting a large group of people to contribute resource to project, especially by using a website where people can make contributions.
19. Defrigerator: Start saving energy now with this special offer from Pepco!
20. Deifenestration: to throw all talk of God out the window.
21. DIOS: the one true operating system.
22. Doltergeist: a spirit that decides to haunt someplace stupid, such as your septic tank.
23. Dopeler effect: the tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
24. Ego surfer: A person who boosts his ego by searching for his own name on Google and other search engines.
25. Elepants: too-tight jeans on broad-beamed people.
26. Emasculathe: a tool for castration.
27. Epigramp: A maxim that brands the speaker as an old codger. “If God had wanted women to wear pants . . .”
28. Errudition: Comical misuse of big words. “Madam, your dress looks positively superfluous on you tonight,” he said with amazing errudition.
29. Eruditz: A philosophy professor who can’t figure out how to work the copying machine.
30. Esplanade: to attempt an explanation while drunk.
31. Eunouch: the pain of castration.
32. Flabbergasted: appalled over how much weight you have gained.
33. Flatulance: emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.
34. Foreploy: any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of obtaining sex.
35. Fortissimoe: the musical moment produced when someone serially slaps the faces of the first-violin section.
36. Frisbeetarianism: The belief that when you die, your Soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.
37. Gargoyle: olive-flavored mouthwash.
38. Genitaliar: an image-enhancing object that can be carried in a man's front pocket.
39. Geobragging: Repeated status updates noting your location in an attempt to get attention or make other people jealous.
40. Giraffiti: vandalism spray-painted very, very high, such as the famous "Surrender Dorothy" on the Beltway overpass.
41. Glibido: all talk and no action.
42. Goodzilla: a giant lizard that puts out forest fires by stamping on them.
43. Guillozine: a magazine for executioners.
44. Guiltar: A musical instrument whose strings are pulled by your mother.
45. Hindkerchief: really expensive toilet paper; toilet paper at Buckingham Palace.
46. Hindprint: indentation made by a couch potato.
47. Hipatitis: terminal coolness.
48. Hozone: the area around 14th Street.
49. Impotience: eager anticipation by men awaiting their Viagra prescription.
50. Inoculatte: to take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
51. Intaxication: euphoria at getting a refund from the IRS, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
52. Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like a serious bummer.
53. Lollapalooka: someone who has taken one too many turns in the mosh pit.
54. Lymph: to walk with a lisp.
55. Metrosexual: A heterosexual man who likes the interests traditionally associated with women or homosexual men (e.g., shopping, fashion, his appearance) .
56. Mitthead – An individual who constantly changes his political positions to suit his audience and objectives,”
57. Moon-basing – The act of a candidate or surrogate offhandedly proposing a policy so outrageous that it significantly harms the candidate’s electability.
58. Muffin top: This refers to the (often unsightly) roll of fat that appears on top of trousers that feature a low waist.
59. Nazigator: an overbearing member of your carpool.
60. Necronancy: communication with the late Ernie Bushmiller.
61. Negligent: describes a condition in which you absentmindedly answer the door in your nightgown.
62. Newtspaper: the Washington Times.
63. Noob: Someone who is new to an online community or game.
64. Osteopornosis: a degenerate disease.
65. Oyster: a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.
66. Pectacles: gladiator movies.
67. Percycution: Giving your child a name he will hate for the rest of his life.
68. Pokemon: a Rastafarian proctologist.
69. Quartersack: On the Redskins, it's the player who lines up behind the center and takes the snap.
70. Racne: Acne located on a woman’s chest.
71. Rectitude: the formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.
72. Refiance: To replace your subprime boyfriend when your interest starts to vary.
73. Reintarnation: coming back to life as a hillbilly.
74. Republican’ts – The 49 percent of Republicans who, in a recent survey, were unable to explain the meaning of their party’s initials “GOP.
75. Rickwad – An individual who claims to be a devout Christian but supports policies that indicate otherwise.
76. Rococoa: Haute chocolate
77. Santorum – We'll let you look that one up for yourself.
78. Sarchasm: the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
79. Sata: a mythical being who brings toys to bad children.
80. Skilljoy: The would-be friend who’s a bit better than you at everything.
81. Socceur: the proper spelling of the sport for the next four years, alas.
82. Spam: Flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it.
83. Sparadigm: A model panhandler.
84. Staycation: A vacation at home or near home (usually due to financial constraints preventing a holiday abroad).
85. Stitch 'n' bitch: A gathering of individuals who chat or gossip while knitting or crocheting.
86. Stupfather: Woody Allen.
87. Suckotash: a dish consisting of corn, lima beans and tofu.
88. Synapple: a perfect beverage to accompany brain food.
89. Taterfamilias: the head of the Potato Head family.
90. Tatyr: a lecherous Mr. Potato Head.
91. Tebowing: description of a prayerful victory stance derived from NFL quarterback Tim Tebow.
92. Testicle: a humorous question on an exam.
93. Thripp: a bug.
94. Transvestheight: The difference between the jockstrap and the bra.
95. Troll: An individual who posts inflammatory, rude, and obnoxious comments to an online community.
96. Tweet cred: social standing on Twitter.
97. Unappalin’ – Adjective used to describe a person with a combination of physical attractiveness, ruthless ambition and limited mental capacity.
98. Vagjayjay: Slang term for the vagina that was believed to have been coined by Oprah.
99. Vaseball: a game of catch played by children in the living room.
100. Whitetater: a political hot potato.
101. Willy-nilly: impotent.
102. Writer's tramp: a woman who practices poetic licentiousness.
103. And, Lust: an unseemly craving for this [final] position in the [Style Invitational] column. [Note, the Style Invitational editor usually publishes a groaner of an entry at the end of each list.]