Thursday, October 25, 2012

faciem capillus sapientia



Dear Reader:


"Movember is just around the corner, which means men around the globe will be foregoing the daily shave in favor of a little cold weather scruff for the sake of charity (Movember raises money for and awareness of men's health issues)." 


No-shave-ember > Mo(stache)vember > Movember. What ever you call it, I am participating again this year. Just for fun, head on over to my Movember page and have a look at my "flavor saver" site. http://us.movember.com/mospace/ 


Please rate my site 4 or 5 moustaches (if you like it), and while you are there, drop some coin in the coffer!  


If any of you Mo Bros are also participating (Tom? Lach? Ange? Rick? Richard? Brian? Looking at you, gents...You too, Michael...) let me know! Send me a link you your site. Let's Mo!


And to you ladies, be a Mo Sista! As you well know, your nurturing support raises much more than a man's moustache. Your support also raises awareness about Men's Health issues! And let's face it, how else are you going to get away with talking about testicles in mixed company?


Mo Bros and Mo Sistas, I appreciate YOUR support this Movember! Together, let's change the face of Men's Health!


Your "hand-brushed and face-grown" correspondent,

Signing off saying,

"faciem capillus sapientia."

In facial hair [there is] wisdom.



Dave / Foam Fan / 2008 Road King / US Army (Ret)

5 comments:

  1. Donation made.
    You know my rating on your moustache. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your generous support!

      Delete
  2. I took your advice and became a Mo Sister in honor of my father's and your health victories!

    Unity in the spirit of good health and happiness!

    mosista.co/melaniewiscount

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your
    website is wonderful, let alone the content!
    Also visit my webpage - car parts

    ReplyDelete